Concord, Tennessee
2.3

Here I set in front of a ATF in Sevierville TN.I called the phone # on the door becaise the door is locked.

A giy answers the phone and say "Ya". I had to ask if this was ATF in Sevierville TN. Yes, he said.. Told him I am interested in joyning and that I sent in a request from web site to be contacted, no response.

Told Me I had to come in regular hours. Mostly acted like he could give a rip about my business. I own my own business, jelouse that I can't be that apathetic about my customers and make a profit.

Guess I'll fi d a gym that wants my business.See Ya!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Anytime Fitness and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Anytime Fitness.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare Anytime Fitness to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Anytime Fitness?

Comments

London, London, United Kingdom #1229173

You dodged a bullet.They will provide you with false information about being able to cancel your membership with 1 months notice and then rush you through a contract that you will not be able to get out of for a year.

Even if you tell them that you are planning to move house in 6 months....They are true scam artists.