Concord, Tennessee

Here I set in front of a ATF in Sevierville TN.I called the phone # on the door becaise the door is locked.

Related: Anytime Fitness - Cancellation Issues

A giy answers the phone and say "Ya". I had to ask if this was ATF in Sevierville TN. Yes, he said.. Told him I am interested in joyning and that I sent in a request from web site to be contacted, no response.

Told Me I had to come in regular hours. Mostly acted like he could give a rip about my business. I own my own business, jelouse that I can't be that apathetic about my customers and make a profit.

Guess I'll fi d a gym that wants my business.See Ya!

2.3
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Anytime Fitness?

Comments

London, London, United Kingdom #1229173

You dodged a bullet.They will provide you with false information about being able to cancel your membership with 1 months notice and then rush you through a contract that you will not be able to get out of for a year.

Even if you tell them that you are planning to move house in 6 months....They are true scam artists.