Sterling Heights, Michigan

If you are thinking about joining this gym, DO NOT SIGN THEIR CONTRACT. I moved 12 miles from the nearest gym in September, they will not let me out of the contract.

I live in a highly populated area with plenty of gyms within a few miles. I have to have surgery, I am disabled and need a ankle bone replacement, I took my doctors excuse to the gym. They told me I will not get credited for the 3 months I will not be able to use the gym, unless I resign a new contract. This is blackmail.

I will be bedridden for quite sometime and in a cast for 10 weeks, no weigh bearing.

Was still told I will have to continue to pay even though I cannot physically use their facility. BAD BAD BUSINESS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Facility.

Comments

HOW ABOUT PUDGY MANAGER WITH THE NECK TATTOO? NOT EVERY ONE SHOULD WEAR YOGA PANTS!!!

I appreciate your interest and opinion, but this is not my first experience with a gym or contracts. I belonged to 3 other gyms in the past and when I had surgeries they were happy to work with me.

I have a very hard time dealing with the inhumane treatment I received from this gym. I did get a very serious surgery and there is no way I will able to use the facility for months.

I am still in a cast and can't even drive or leave the house. So unless you are in this situation, you would never be able to understand.

Remember that you DID sign a CONTRACT. It was not a friendly agreement, but a business contract in which you agreed to pay for 12 months. The position you are in truly stinks and I am sorry you have to deal with it all, but it's not the gym's fault.