Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

This club in San Angelo it a money thief and don't care what happen at the gym I will be working out and they don't even care if you fall or pop you knee out or something I hate this gym they don't want to cancel my membership or freeze the account I really need to cancel my account I have no money to pay for the gym and I got hurt at this gym and no one care about me.

Horselover1 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Anytime Fitness and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Anytime Fitness to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Anytime Fitness anytime fitness cancellation policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Anytime Fitness?

Comments

Anytime Fitness - Late fees Anytime Fitness "Ive recently lost alot of hours from my job, (since start of december) and havent been able to pay the gym, but now im in debt to my bank (at..." Read more ANYTIME FITNESS AGAIN Anytime Fitness "I just wrote a review now I'm highly pissed because I was just told I have to go to the website and email someone to cancel my membership but in..." Read more Lifetime Fitness - Life Time Fitness Cell Phone Policy Not Enforced EVER. Lifetime Fitness "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..." Read more Anytime Fitness Brentwood Calgary, Alberta Anytime Fitness "I was interviewed for an Assistant Manager position with the owner Tarik, on Friday October 14, 2016 @ 10am. I was told that I was hired and was asked to..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more