Lakeland, Georgia

I cancelled my membership in the beginning of September and was told that it'd be cheaper to pay my payment and he would switch it so it did not automatically renew well I signed my paperwork. And asked repeatedly if that was all I had to do that it was too expensive and I couldn't do it.

He said that was it. I was charged for this month to my surprise and it over drew my account. I called them to ask about it and they told me they lost my paperwork and to call the representative to refund my money. I called the representative who called the store and they told her they told me to come back and I refused.

Which doesn't make any sense considering I didn't want to be charged. So I called the gym back and the girl I was on the phone with didn't have any information (so I'm not sure why they made her handle the call 3 times since she repeatedly said she was new and didn't know how to do anything yet). So I asked to speak to the manager and he rudely every time I asked about a question said "I will do what I can within the confines of the agreement" over and over. I might as well been talking to a machine.

No one should use this gym. Unless you like to give away your money for an experience you won't enjoy.

Comments