I went to Anytime Fitness at Cagan Crossings in Clermont to sign up for a membership.A friend of mine said they had a 1 year contract but Heather at the front desk (also the owner of the company) tried to force me into a 2 year contract.
She was very pushy and condescending. Before completing my application I walked around to view their equipment. It looked dirty and gross. The bathrooms were disgusting and smelled awful.
The was no toilet paper or paper towels in the bathroom and it looked as though the mirrors had not been cleaned in a while either. It looks as though they bathrooms had not been serviced in quite some time. If they can't even keep their bathrooms serviced, what kind of care do they take of their equipment and tanning bed?? I can only imagine the film that lies on the tanning bed!!
After seeing the filth of the gym, I left without completing a membership. Heather acted completely disgusted and very rude when I told her that I had changed my mind when I came back from the restroom. She said that she didn't need my business anyway and not to return. Wow.
Glad I dodged that bullet!After asking my friend why the heck she would recommend that place to me, she said that she has a membership but has never actually used it and is just waiting for her contract to end in a few more months.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "My Anytime Fitness contract ended months ago and I cancelled today. I still have to pay the next 30 days installment. Plus theyve been ripping me off since Ontario passed..."
- "I have notified management several times as well as notifying the Corporate Office of the abhorrent conditions. The facility is poorly maintained and has since declined since its takeover..."
- "It is after 6:30 am and I have been sitting outside the Ashlund facility for the past hour and have seen at least a dozen people walj up to a..."
- "I prepaid for a vacation at Westgate and agreed to a 90 presentation. Unfortunately I had a medical emergency & went to the front desk an hour and half..."
- "This company is unethical. Let me explain why. If you order a new piece of furniture chances are you will receive a used piece. If it does not arrive at..."
- "My complaint is against Surface Solutions & Design and its owner/operators, Peter M. *** and Lucie R. Elmer, for being deceptive about their product and the absolutely terrible floor installation..."
- "My local HEB every time i buy fruit it has a day or 2 shelf life other than bananas. This past Sunday I went grocery shopping purchased some steak meat...."
- "At the Factory Again!! Just met with Customer Service manager..Brand New coach Diamond edition..Coach Bottoms Out Now have to go to Frieghtliner..can't fix it here..sit for Days waiting in line..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."