1.7
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I just wrote a review now I'm highly pissed because I was just told I have to go to the website and email someone to cancel my membership but in the photo it says you go straight to the gym! so someone is lying here ?? every time I call this gym its something new I was just told you are given a option to have a contract or not have a contract and now its everyone is on a contract so I wish someone would help me, its like I cant get any kind of truths or help from the owner this gym is not ok the way it is being operated and needs new management or something

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of a product or service from Anytime Fitness and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Anytime Fitness to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not being able to stop charges, bad service, being lied to and manipulated and not talking to owner. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Anytime Fitness for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Anytime Fitness?

Comments

Marshalltown, Iowa, United States #1216275

Yeah then you go to the gym and the employees show up whenever they feel like it. We've had this membership for 4 months and haven't used it. The machines are always taken or broke.