Minot, North Dakota
3.8

My husband and I began going to Anytime Fitness north in Minot, ND in early October 2015. We love it!!

All went well until early March when a very air freshener with a heavy fragrance was placed in the facility. I asked if this could be changed because of my allergies and was told that I could unplug it while I was there. That helped some but the air, carpet and walls still smelled. I had to exercise with burning eyes and nasal passages.

They tried changing the "filter" and turning the unit fan down but it does not help. Now that unit has been placed high on a wall where I cannot unplug it. I recently visited the south facility much farther from my home but which had been alright at one time and the same unit has been added to that building. I wish this could be changed!

I've exercised at Anytime while traveling in Fargo, ND as well as Idaho Falls, Idaho and I asked specifically about air fresheners and they don't use such things. Is there anything I can do to change this or do I need to seek a different exercise facility?

Please reply to: helen.a.mcc@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Gym Facility.

Reason of review: heavily fragranced exercise area.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Anytime fitness Pros: Friendly staff.

Anytime fitness Cons: Heavily fragrance in exercise area.

• Heavily Fragranced Exercise Area