Anytime Fitness - Screwed out of $100
My membership was up in November 2013. I went in October 2013 to not renew. The employee took my name and said OK. November comes around and I'm billed $50, the employee then said I didn't give 30 days notice, and that my account was inactive. December 2013 comes around and I'm billed another $50, employee said you didn't give 30 days notice, and that we need a written notice.
I'm out $100, credit card company can't help, wrote a notice had employee sign it, can't wait to see my $50 charge next month.
I'd understand being screwed out of the $50, but the $100 is just theft.1287f611 review #466205
You may also like
- "I had a situation come up where I had to go home for a month to take care of my dad after a heart attack. Linda (Bianconi, I believe her..."
- "I purchased the Kymora Body Shaper in December 2010. I can't wear it all because the straps rub me raw just at my shoulder area and above my under-arms. I..."
- "Went to Barstow California location to inquire about memberships and active military and family discounts and was told by the manager that they don't offer discounts however she would ask..."
- "Assiniboia Downs Lady Godiva Rides Again 3975 Portage Ave Assiniboia , Winnipeg Manitoba R3K 2E9 (204) 885-3330 Robin speaks with forked tongue It seems Robin a native American house cleaning manager not only drinks..."
- "I was gifted with a KitchenAid Food Processor to assist me in chopping functions. It's the new line (ExactsliceTM 13-cup Food Processor). During the unpacking stage, I noticed that the..."
- "I brought my car in for a insurance repair after getting hit by hail storm. The place looked top knotch so I told myself they must have a..."
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "Purchased Lane 100% leather sofa and loveseat (Hemispheres collection) in 2010. Faded spots have started to appear on the backs of both items (I realize the backs aren't leather..."
- "I ordered Aquamarine earrings from Jared. They were shown in a brilliant Aquamarine color (see photo). What they sent was clear glass (see photo). Not even a hint..."