Anytime Fitness - SCAM!
I worked out at a 24 hour Anytime Fitness and it was open 2-8.I tried to cancel because it wasnt ANYTIME it was 2-8.
I work for a living and cant make it there between those times. They told me sorry... But first they gave me 8 people numbers and noone could help me. They kept telling me to call someone else.
Thankfully I moved out to the country where there is no Anytime Fitness around and canceled.
But not after I had to pay a HUGE fee for canceling.I recommend that noone using Anytime Fitness.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "An employee who works at the XSport Spa Patricia Delbosque, a self proclaimed friend of mine (2010, 2011), also cut my hair. We small talk about her troubles with the..."
- "I've been a member for over 1 year at Snap Fitness. Several months ago I responded to a survey. I reported that several times the bathrooms were out of..."
- "My Anytime Fitness contract ended months ago and I cancelled today. I still have to pay the next 30 days installment. Plus theyve been ripping me off since Ontario passed..."
- "I ordered a new watch (Movado) as a gift for my daughter's boyfriend and he absolutely loves it! I received it pretty quickly a few days before the estimated delivery..."
- "I should have learned my lesson after a prior incident with Bob's Discount Furniture, but I gave them a second chance and now I'm paying for it.My family purchased a..."
- "CheapCaribbean has false advertising!! And don't try to contact a customer service representative they won't answer or are even concern!! They have hotels as 3 1/2 stars and fake..."
- "I ordered a romper thinking it was exactly like the picture it was suppose to be a flowy material with a really nice paisley looking print and I get..."
- "Purchased 3# 8 ounce can of Planter's mixed nuts from Sam's club. Ate a few from top layer--no problems. While filling up bowls to serve, noticed bluish..."
- "I have owned 3 Cross Roads Cruiser 5ers. They all have had small issues, but this 2014 35 ss has had to many, and the final straw was a tiny..."