Anytime Fitness - SCAM!

I worked out at a 24 hour Anytime Fitness and it was open 2-8.I tried to cancel because it wasnt ANYTIME it was 2-8.

I work for a living and cant make it there between those times. They told me sorry... But first they gave me 8 people numbers and noone could help me. They kept telling me to call someone else.

Thankfully I moved out to the country where there is no Anytime Fitness around and canceled.

But not after I had to pay a HUGE fee for canceling.I recommend that noone using Anytime Fitness.

d520981 review #227611
0 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments5 Report
Had an experience with Anytime Fitness?  Submit review about this company
christel vizecky

Jan 15, 2012

Another thing is that when your membership is up they still take money put of your account. They quit taking it out for thee month’s and then started to take it out again. I think there should be a class action lawsuit against them.

Scammed

May 20, 2011

you pay for 24 hour gym...an yes they have a key to scan but our local gym the system stays down alot...i paid for gym an tanning for a year an half the time i cant use it i think i should get half my money back...very dissapointed in anytime fitness...Nahunta Ga :(

Rob

Apr 28, 2011

There is no way that an Anytime Fitness was not open 24/7. Simply untrue. Every single one of 1500+ locations use the same automated door access system.

LOOK OVER....

Mar 22, 2011

SHOULDER when picking up weights. Do not expose to staff or ownership. They will take advantage.

PROTECT BACKSIDE...

Mar 21, 2011

Watch your backside as this is only the beginning of your adventure! Just a reminder, franchisees are trained directly by corporate so what you are experiencing is a reflection from the top. Chuck, you there?

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.