Anytime Fitness - Paid for personal trainer
When I first got my membership I also paid for a personal trainer in full.And guess what he quit two weeks later.
I asked about my money he stated I could get a refund that was a lie. i asked the girl at the main desk about a refund she stated they don't give refunds that i could get another trainer. I tried someone else but it was when he wanted to workout not when I could. I still don't have a trainer or my money back.
They get to keep my money and i get screwed.I WILL NOT renew my contract!!!review #459393
You may also like
- "an employee of anytime fittness placed an advertisment flier on my windshield. i called the number posted on the flier to address my concern over not being able to remove..."
- "Went to Barstow California location to inquire about memberships and active military and family discounts and was told by the manager that they don't offer discounts however she would ask..."
- "On August 17, 2012 I contacted Customer Service via the web contact page regarding the 15lb Resistance Tube I purchased from ***'s store in Millbury, MA. Earlier, that same day,..."
- "10+ years ago I built my home and used Durango levers throughout. Recently several of them started BREAKING. I called Emtek's customer service because on their website it..."
- "We ordered a glass door with two sidelight panels. We paid extra to have a custom size door made as our jam was 3/4 in short of a standard size...."
- "Doug Jones started working for Sam's Club, part of the Wal-Mart Corporation, on January 15, 1990. At this time, Sam's Club had just opened its first store a mere seven..."