Anytime Fitness - Paid for personal trainer
When I first got my membership I also paid for a personal trainer in full.And guess what he quit two weeks later.
I asked about my money he stated I could get a refund that was a lie. i asked the girl at the main desk about a refund she stated they don't give refunds that i could get another trainer. I tried someone else but it was when he wanted to workout not when I could. I still don't have a trainer or my money back.
They get to keep my money and i get screwed.I WILL NOT renew my contract!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My name is Liana. I am in the military and need to keep my weight under control, I have been having a problem with trying to drop some weight. So..."
- "This company is a scam. They will offer you this product for just the cost of the shipping as a "trial" and then 2 weeks later will automatically withdraw $64.99..."
- "Roca Labs is working. My name is Danyelle. After only one week I lost 13.8lbs gone. After 10 days I am now down 15.8lbs. I follow the instructions and all..."
- "First energy hires these goof balls to destroy your trees. The gentleman said we will just cut it away from the wires on the backside. Well, now I..."
- "Filthy, ants, roaches and the smell was horrible. We had to purchase cleaning products to wash every inch of the interior. Please to not rent from this company in Tampa.io;j.˚˜b..."
- "I found out like many other associates of mine that they National Hole in One Insurance of Dallas Texas have been ripping off clients for years and when it became..."