Anytime Fitness - membership was revoked because of a verbal discussion w/ another member

I was working out on a machine ,when 3 rubber exercise balls fell fell of the wall near another member.the member insisted that I was rude even after I apologized a number of times.

I finally said to her to stop acting like a priss and ended the conversation. It was obvious this didn't sit well w/ the owner of the gym. He immediately revoked my membership. If this is not addressed I will continue to pursue the issue.

I've been a member for approximately 1 year. i was ATTRACTed to aNYTIME FITNESS because of THE HOURS OF AVAILABILITY. By being able to wrkout in the early morning hurs(4 am) it provides an opportunity to get my in workout in before work and still be able to get to my place employment on time.

The company I work for is a global co.If something is not done with this issue, my complaint will go global.

d6367ce review #466147
3 Helpful? 4
Had the same issue1 Comments4 Report
Had an experience with Anytime Fitness?  Submit review about this company
humanintolerance

Jan 30 Dallas, Texas

I wish there was a way for every human being to be accountable for what they do but there isnt this is life you ***

0 2 Reply
ABCee

Jan 02 San Antonio, Texas

Heavens! Somebody get that straightened out quickly! Call in the Marines or something....She/He/It's "going GLOBAL!"

Be AFRAID --- be VERY afraid! :eek

0 0 Reply
Notimpressed

Dec 24, 2013

Oh yea.. We are impressed with you going global threat! You were probably the jack.off and were probably rude!

1 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Anytime Fitness.
Filing a new complaint about
×