I was working out on a machine ,when 3 rubber exercise balls fell fell of the wall near another member.the member insisted that I was rude even after I apologized a number of times.
I finally said to her to stop acting like a priss and ended the conversation. It was obvious this didn't sit well w/ the owner of the gym. He immediately revoked my membership. If this is not addressed I will continue to pursue the issue.
I've been a member for approximately 1 year. i was ATTRACTed to aNYTIME FITNESS because of THE HOURS OF AVAILABILITY. By being able to wrkout in the early morning hurs(4 am) it provides an opportunity to get my in workout in before work and still be able to get to my place employment on time.
The company I work for is a global co.If something is not done with this issue, my complaint will go global.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Treatment Of Member
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This club in San Angelo it a money thief and don't care what happen at the gym I will be working out and they don't even care if you fall..."
- " Are usually go once or twice a month to the Retro fitness gym in commack New York. I am extremely serious and disappointed. I lost my card..."
- "It is after 6:30 am and I have been sitting outside the Ashlund facility for the past hour and have seen at least a dozen people walj up to a..."
- "I wish that Ernie Graham, owner of Woodchurch House in Ashford Kent, and seven other care homes across Kent, East Sussex and Surrey would explain how 34 residents died in..."
- "The best hotel I have ever stayed in. Everything about this place is superb; the accommodation, beach, pools, entertainment, food, location and staff were much better than expected. We stayed..."
- "Hi there! I write this review as both an irritated and flummoxed (UK based) customer AND yet also a very satisfied customer due to some great stays among the dud bookings. Firstly,..."