Anytime Fitness - Membership was revoked because of a verbal discussion w/ another member

I was working out on a machine ,when 3 rubber exercise balls fell fell of the wall near another member.the member insisted that I was rude even after I apologized a number of times.

I finally said to her to stop acting like a priss and ended the conversation. It was obvious this didn't sit well w/ the owner of the gym. He immediately revoked my membership. If this is not addressed I will continue to pursue the issue.

I've been a member for approximately 1 year. i was ATTRACTed to aNYTIME FITNESS because of THE HOURS OF AVAILABILITY. By being able to wrkout in the early morning hurs(4 am) it provides an opportunity to get my in workout in before work and still be able to get to my place employment on time.

The company I work for is a global co.If something is not done with this issue, my complaint will go global.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 4 No 4
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 14, 2014 #785158 Minneapolis, Minnesota

Typical of anytime... sign a contract and have issues with the owner you cannot get out of it, but if you *** off an underling in the office then your done for...

1 0 Reply

Jan 30, 2014 #780247 Dallas, Texas

I wish there was a way for every human being to be accountable for what they do but there isnt this is life you ***

0 2 Reply

Jan 02, 2014 #767436 San Antonio, Texas

Heavens! Somebody get that straightened out quickly! Call in the Marines or something....She/He/It's "going GLOBAL!"

Be AFRAID --- be VERY afraid! :eek

0 0 Reply

Dec 24, 2013 #763410

Oh yea.. We are impressed with you going global threat! You were probably the and were probably rude!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Anytime Fitness. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Anytime Fitness.
Filing a new complaint about