Anytime Fitness - Melinda Lewis of Macclenny,Fl.
Manager of Macclenny,Fl.Anytime Fitness;Melinda Lewis was very rude and unprofessional,making real nasty derogatory remarks!
I will never visit Anytime Fitness again due to this hideous situation,and why is it that Anytime Fitness has an over-weight,out of shape,employee with a very nasty,degrading attitude working for a fitness club such as Anytime Fitness;as a looking customer Melinda Lewis does not give Anytime a good reputation at all and someone really needs to fix that problem for it is keeping not just me but others that i have spoken with from joining at Anytime Fitness in Macclenny,Fl.c1aa503
You may also like
- "I am currently a college student, so I don't live at home, and can only make it home every few months, so when I was checking my bank statements from..."
- "an employee of anytime fittness placed an advertisment flier on my windshield. i called the number posted on the flier to address my concern over not being able to remove..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "I was sold a car-given a contract-took it home & 5 days later told i have to pay more or return the car. i called the FTC (federal trade commission and..."
- "I had flowers delivered to my mothers funeral. They sent something completely different than the picture i ordered from but a blue and white ribbon on it and a..."
- "I think this company is associated with Wigsway by Wang Lin. Experiences sound exactly like what I went through with Wigsway. Awful looking wigs, terrible construction! Very thin, you can..."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."