Anytime Fitness - Melinda Lewis of Macclenny,Fl.
Manager of Macclenny,Fl.Anytime Fitness;Melinda Lewis was very rude and unprofessional,making real nasty derogatory remarks!
I will never visit Anytime Fitness again due to this hideous situation,and why is it that Anytime Fitness has an over-weight,out of shape,employee with a very nasty,degrading attitude working for a fitness club such as Anytime Fitness;as a looking customer Melinda Lewis does not give Anytime a good reputation at all and someone really needs to fix that problem for it is keeping not just me but others that i have spoken with from joining at Anytime Fitness in Macclenny,Fl.review #173900
You may also like
- "Ever since I joined Planet Fitness I was always approached by staff and Manager, Joshua Gass, and asked if I was training people. I responded, "No, I am just..."
- "I have been asking that whomever works the night shift to put away the weights, or just get them close. No such luck. I pretty sure that since I pay..."
- "My Anytime Fitness contract ended months ago and I cancelled today. I still have to pay the next 30 days installment. Plus theyve been ripping me off since Ontario passed..."
- "I brought my Lil girls clothes that were needed to Orange Park Fl. I called before I went and asked what sizes they needed... mind u I made sure clothes..."
- "The first picture is where they said I moved to the second picture is when they realized I knew they were lying..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "I just lost $59.00 because of your exchange and refund policy. I made a mistake and went to the wrong theater. By the time I looked at the tickets and..."
- "10+ years ago I built my home and used Durango levers throughout. Recently several of them started BREAKING. I called Emtek's customer service because on their website it..."
- "Was researching products online while sitting down reading the outcome of my findings. The manager on duty told me that I needed to leave "her store" and do my research..."