Anytime Fitness - Melinda Lewis of Macclenny,Fl.

Issue not resolved
Mar 08, 2010
review #173900

Manager of Macclenny,Fl.Anytime Fitness;Melinda Lewis was very rude and unprofessional,making real nasty derogatory remarks!

I will never visit Anytime Fitness again due to this hideous situation,and why is it that Anytime Fitness has an over-weight,out of shape,employee with a very nasty,degrading attitude working for a fitness club such as Anytime Fitness;as a looking customer Melinda Lewis does not give Anytime a good reputation at all and someone really needs to fix that problem for it is keeping not just me but others that i have spoken with from joining at Anytime Fitness in Macclenny,Fl.

c1aa503
Had an experience with Anytime Fitness?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Melinda Lewis- Manager Anytime

Apr 28, 2010

Dear Kyleigh~
I am sorry that you had an unpleasant experience visiting our Anytime Fitness. Of the 2,000 members that we have- I assure the public that me and the Anytime Fitness staff works each and everyday to give our members a great experience. Obviously you have never made your negative experience known to myself or any staff members. I always carry an open door policy and invite you to see me face-to-face so we can address any issues that you may have concerning our facility. We seek to improve daily to be the best servicing Macclenny and our surrounding areas.We host 19-25 group ex classes a week that stay at a high volume showing on-going satisfaction from our members. We just completed our first bootcamp with 67 graduates each loving and improving personally with their experience. As far as personal remarks and comments towards myself- I carry a Bachelors Degree in Sports Medicine (Athletic Training) I have 16 yrs experience in personal training and group ex instructing and teach top notch group ex classes weekly. If this is a personal problem , then keeping it personal would be best. I know that I have NEVER made derogatory comments to anyone at this facility & consider all members friends & family. Again, I invite you to visit myself anytime you would like- I am there Monday -Friday 9am-5pm weekly & various hours as needed. At Anytime Fitness we always strive to make every visit exciting , fun and pleasant. In Good Health- Melinda K Lewis

0 0 Reply
Former 24 Hour Club Employee

Mar 20, 2010 Sha Tin, Hong Kong

Go to Bluemaumau and look up "Anytime Fitness or Snap Fitness" and read what is happening to the 24 hour clubs in regards to staffing, tanning and CPR/AED requirements. I guarantee it will put a smile on your face!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.