Dont Work For Anytime Fitness

Jan 20
review #472003

Applied for a job, got called up for a inteview and set a date , however called the day before the interview date and explained i couldnt make it cause of my son being sick and i had to look after him, and if i could rescedule and Nick Who looks after the hiring was so rude , told me off and he hanged up in my face.

I Was still in shock after he hanged up, i couldnt belive it , the way he spoke to me , in saying that if hes like that representimg anytime fitness you really must wonder how it is on the inside.

c22b250
Had an experience with Anytime Fitness?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

Apr 04

Rude and angry expression is NEVER excusable...especially when it comes to this situation. Anyone that doesn't have any understanding or emotional intelligence for other people's situations should NOT be in business. We're people, helping people...period. The hiring manager is wrong for his behavior and in my opinion isn't someone I'd EVER want to work with. So what he conducted interviews and whatnot...that's part of the business. But to explode on someone just because things didn't go his way...is pathetic.

3 0 Reply

Feb 06 Riverside, California

I wouldn't hire you either. Kids get sick, I get it, but I'm sure there is someone in your life that could take care of your son for a couple of hours. If your already making lame excuses now, then you probably will as an employee. No thanks.

0 3 Reply
LTCC

Jan 20 Sioux Falls, South Dakota

By the time you get a call for an interview, your interviewer/hiring manager has already spent a great deal of time pouring over countless resumes......you made the cut...and got an interview...and then pissed the opportunity away. Sorry your son was sick.....but that is not your future employers issue. And by making this an issue...maybe nick saw this as writings on the wall.....and cut his losses with you...and your son.

1 2 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Anytime Fitness.
Filing a new complaint about
×