Dont Work For Anytime Fitness
Applied for a job, got called up for a inteview and set a date , however called the day before the interview date and explained i couldnt make it cause of my son being sick and i had to look after him, and if i could rescedule and Nick Who looks after the hiring was so rude , told me off and he hanged up in my face.
I Was still in shock after he hanged up, i couldnt belive it , the way he spoke to me , in saying that if hes like that representimg anytime fitness you really must wonder how it is on the inside.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ever since I joined Planet Fitness I was always approached by staff and Manager, Joshua Gass, and asked if I was training people. I responded, "No, I am just..."
- "Ive recently lost alot of hours from my job, (since start of december) and havent been able to pay the gym, but now im in debt to my bank (at..."
- "I am a lifetime fitness member for little over 7 years now. They have been great for the first couple years and I started to hate that place. Only reason..."
- "They claim to provide assignment help on ANY topic. However, I submitted an assignment on Architecture which required the use of AutoCAD. I had a deadline of 12 hours and..."
- "I made the order on www.mini-laptop-accessories.com on 27th of June 2013 - it was a keyboard for Asus laptop, paid using Paypal but the order was never shipped. I contacted the..."
- "We ordered pizzas from the Penrith store. Firstly we couldn't get through on the website so we went to the store to order and complained about the lack of service..."
- "I took my car in for a manufacture defect that falls under the warranty of 3 years or 36,000 miles. My car has 33,370 miles on and hasn't went over..."
- "I frequent Potbelly's on E Chicago Ave on the Gold Coast. Yesterday afternoon I went to the Potbelly's on Roosevelt in Chicago around 1 pm. After receiving a..."
- "I have a new 2014 FLHXS Street Glide special with less than 5,000 miles on it. The other day I had a blowout on the freeway and pulled over..."