Dont Work For Anytime Fitness
Applied for a job, got called up for a inteview and set a date , however called the day before the interview date and explained i couldnt make it cause of my son being sick and i had to look after him, and if i could rescedule and Nick Who looks after the hiring was so rude , told me off and he hanged up in my face.
I Was still in shock after he hanged up, i couldnt belive it , the way he spoke to me , in saying that if hes like that representimg anytime fitness you really must wonder how it is on the inside.12a25b6e review #472003
You may also like
- "Our theatre department purchased 24 "red oak" fighting staffs from Karate Depot to be used in the stage combat class. Didn't look like oak to me. The staffs started..."
- "This notice is posted at our local club and it says it is corporate policy. If you abide by it then you are not allowed to open the door..."
- "I am a lifetime fitness member for little over 7 years now. They have been great for the first couple years and I started to hate that place. Only reason..."
- "The product i am complaining about is tortilla white wrap and its brand is Bakers life. I have been using this product from last year. This time i have found..."
- "Warning! DO NOT EVER BUY FLOWERS FROM 'The Flower Shoppe Westmead'!!! My boyfriend is overseas and ordered some flowers to be delivered to my house. He provided the house number..."
- "I purchased a Guitar from D.H.GATE payed for it the same day thru PAYPAL. The guitar was supposed to be an acoustic electric nylon string guitar. I received an acoustic..."
- "My harley nightster, the paint is peeling!! Guess harley don't know how to prep before they paint it. Rear fender..front fender etc all have bubbles and paint coming off..."
- "This place is just awful. My shower has had a huge hole made by the maintenance and has not been fix within three months. All they did was tape a..."
- "I ordered this bikini, but it doesn't have an inner fabric, it is very clear, not a chance to wear it in public. A very cheap copy. They rejected my..."