Anytime Fitness - Contract problems with this prison gym
Do not sign a contract with this gym, no matter what you do unless you move or have a Doctors letter you can not get out of the contract not even by paying a cancellation fee.
I fell like I am working out in a prison this gym is so nasty you nearly fall on your face with all the overlapping mats on the ground. Once you sign a contract you are screwed, DO NOT JOIN THIS GYM DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT,GO SOMEWHERE ELSE THAT IS CLEANER AND CHEAPER IT IS NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY OR TIME. TRUST MEbd821ab
You may also like
- "I Found out my husband was having an affair with one of the female trainers...HOLLY RENFRO at Fitness 19 in Woodstock GA...(I only know her name because her business card..."
- "I am currently a college student, so I don't live at home, and can only make it home every few months, so when I was checking my bank statements from..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I placed an order from the online optical shop “BestPriceGlasses.com”. This company is owned by a man named Roger Jiang who also owns a string of other online optical shops..."
- "I always get bob evans glazed apples .and notmally fantastic, but i gor them today from our lical acme cooked them pulled back folm cover and there was 6 slices..."
- "I sent this review in for a failed I lock I purchased form your store now your trying to tell me how to review it,obviously to save the product from..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "My wife and I stayed at this hotel for over 70-days this summer (June, July, & August, 2013) while our home was being repaired. The public needs to be aware..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."