ANYTIME FITNESS IS A SCAM BUSINESS
MY DAUGHTER SIGNED UP FOR A 6 MONTH MEMBERSHIP.AFTER THE 6 MONTHS THEY CONTINUED TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY CREDIT CARD FOR TWICE THE AMOUNT OF THE ORIGNIAL PRICE OF THE MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP.
THE MANAGER SAID THAT HE WAS TAKING CARE OF IT, AND THE FINANCE COMPANY SAID IT WAS UP TO THEM TO FIX THE PROBLEM. ALL THE WHILE THEY ARE TAKING OUT TWICE THE AMOUNT OUT OF MY CREDIT CARD.
SCAM FRAUD ALL OF THIS WRAPPED UP IN A PERFECT BOW OF SCAM.
DONT EVER DO BUSINESS OR SIGN A CONTRACT WITH THEM...THEY ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY116e1e0a review #282966
You may also like
- "My husband and I joined Gold's Gym in Kennewick, WA about the beginning of 2010. We were paying about $60 per month until my husband had to go to Colorado..."
- "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..."
- "Life Time Fitness in Las Vegas (based in MN) has a NO CELL PHONE policy for the locker room, which they never enforced. I complained July 2014 cell phones..."
- "my wife and I took our wedding money and put a down payment on a used car from Dan Perkins Subaru of Milford. We chose a Audi which ad..."
- "When seeing a $149.50 bill on my credit card for supposed sample kit for $5.95. I notified my bank about the charge then went to the site to question the..."
- "HMS sent an uninsured HVAC Apprentice (Carlos) to my daughter's house. He wanted to replace the inside unit of her heat pump, and didn't bother to "diagnose" the outside. The..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PISSEDCONSUMER.COM 1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "This goes back to 2012 of January when I went to register at Kaiser in Fremont CA for the Orthopedic Department. Attached to this letter are actual Kaiser documents..."