ANYTIME FITNESS IS A SCAM BUSINESS
MY DAUGHTER SIGNED UP FOR A 6 MONTH MEMBERSHIP.AFTER THE 6 MONTHS THEY CONTINUED TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY CREDIT CARD FOR TWICE THE AMOUNT OF THE ORIGNIAL PRICE OF THE MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP.
THE MANAGER SAID THAT HE WAS TAKING CARE OF IT, AND THE FINANCE COMPANY SAID IT WAS UP TO THEM TO FIX THE PROBLEM. ALL THE WHILE THEY ARE TAKING OUT TWICE THE AMOUNT OUT OF MY CREDIT CARD.
SCAM FRAUD ALL OF THIS WRAPPED UP IN A PERFECT BOW OF SCAM.
DONT EVER DO BUSINESS OR SIGN A CONTRACT WITH THEM...THEY ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Bass hill anytime fitness i was kicked out sweared at in public ..."
- "I just bought the program T25 and Shakeology and I was super happy. Doing my exercises which help me a lot with my diabetes. The problem is that my second..."
- "My Anytime Fitness contract ended months ago and I cancelled today. I still have to pay the next 30 days installment. Plus theyve been ripping me off since Ontario passed..."
- "I purchased tickets on American Airlines for five adults to travel from Los Angeles to Cabo San Lucas, MX on May 16 2015. I made reservations at my time share..."
- "Have you been to McDonald's and order a burger and get a burger with the cheese not on the patty but on the paper wrap or a burger with the..."
- "So about two years ago we purchased a Gallery series fridge. The "first generation" ice maker leaked and had issues and we had to fix it so many times that..."
- "My fifteen year old HVAC system stopped blowing and the technician said it needed $1800 worth of repairs. He recommended replacing the whole system for $11K - $15K since..."
- "I can't even begin to explain how disgusted I am. We bought a carton of mint chocolate chip. I'm eating some and start chewing on something strange. I pulled it..."
- "I purchased a new 2014 Keystone Laredo 292RL from Candy’s Campers in Murfreesboro, TN. We have had a number of complaints with the workmanship but, the most disturbing was..."