ANYTIME FITNESS IS A SCAM BUSINESS
MY DAUGHTER SIGNED UP FOR A 6 MONTH MEMBERSHIP.AFTER THE 6 MONTHS THEY CONTINUED TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY CREDIT CARD FOR TWICE THE AMOUNT OF THE ORIGNIAL PRICE OF THE MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP.
THE MANAGER SAID THAT HE WAS TAKING CARE OF IT, AND THE FINANCE COMPANY SAID IT WAS UP TO THEM TO FIX THE PROBLEM. ALL THE WHILE THEY ARE TAKING OUT TWICE THE AMOUNT OUT OF MY CREDIT CARD.
SCAM FRAUD ALL OF THIS WRAPPED UP IN A PERFECT BOW OF SCAM.
DONT EVER DO BUSINESS OR SIGN A CONTRACT WITH THEM...THEY ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The mgmt of the Anytime Fitness in Bedford, Raleigh, NC apparently does not know the difference between living their faith and imposing it. Having heard stories about the 2 managers..."
- "WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you..."
- "Life Time Fitness in Las Vegas (based in MN) has a NO CELL PHONE policy for the locker room, which they never enforced. I complained July 2014 cell phones..."
- "I keep getting Staples Ads on my Yahoo pages. They generally contain items I looked at on Staples. Last week I saw an ad for USB drives, 64 GB for $0..."
- "So about two years ago we purchased a Gallery series fridge. The "first generation" ice maker leaked and had issues and we had to fix it so many times that..."
- "We purchased our home in 2006. Since then we have had to pay electricians to fix fire hazards with the electrical, Fix the roof 3 times, The siding was not..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "I made a purchase today at Restaurant 1101879 at 550 W I30 Garland, TX 75043 The order number was 482127 all was fine, but when I returned to my home..."
- "Sit means sit in Pittsburgh is by far the worst place you could go to get dog training. They use shock collars as their first "go to" resource before..."