Anytime Fitness - A gym contract you never get out of
I signed my name thinking I fully understood what I was getting myself into with Anytime Fitness.Then through my contract I dealt with equipment that needed maintenance, a tanning bed that I was told that 24 hours but they turned into limited hours, creepy old men that worked out there, and a contract that is impossible to get out of.
I'm paying an additional 2 months out of my contract because of their crazy contract policies. Oh and beware of the "free" training sessions....
they expect you to sign up for future sessions that aren't free.This club is way too expensive for what it has to offer, and for a club that prides itself on customer service, there is a complete disregard to its member's problems.review #131242
You may also like
- "This place has undergone a HUGE TRANSFORMATION !!! It is now, Spotless Clean. I would compare this gym's cleanliness to any hospital in the country. These new..."
- "I had membership with Snap Fitness (WA malaga and CBD). They continued billing me while deactivated me gym card for @6 months. I made numerous attempts during this time to..."
- "Bally Total Fitness Membership cancellations should be made possible in person, by phone or by e-mail. Cancellation at Bally is only possible through US postal mail which allows Bally Total..."
- "i ordered the microwave/hood filters from frigidaire for $139.95. i received the wrong products. i called the service and they insisted they sent the right one and i have to..."
- "I have a brand new DeLonghi upright (radiator) heater that almost started a house fire! It melted the outlet and the outlet cover plate, fried my lighting plug that was..."
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."
- "Well its time again to spread the 1 year old. Beef I had on my birthday. Like I mention last year.being in business my self for over 45 years...."
- "Yesterday (July 3) found a 25 inch mailing tube--Priority mail-- left in my 18 inch mailboxwith the door open. Appeared to be my regular contract carrier. Found it about..."
- "Every student should know that student handbooks represent contracts between students and their schools. If they do not follow them they can be liable for breach of contract. That being..."