Anytime Fitness - A gym contract you never get out of
I signed my name thinking I fully understood what I was getting myself into with Anytime Fitness.Then through my contract I dealt with equipment that needed maintenance, a tanning bed that I was told that 24 hours but they turned into limited hours, creepy old men that worked out there, and a contract that is impossible to get out of.
I'm paying an additional 2 months out of my contract because of their crazy contract policies. Oh and beware of the "free" training sessions....
they expect you to sign up for future sessions that aren't free.This club is way too expensive for what it has to offer, and for a club that prides itself on customer service, there is a complete disregard to its member's problems.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This place has undergone a HUGE TRANSFORMATION !!! It is now, Spotless Clean. I would compare this gym's cleanliness to any hospital in the country. These new..."
- "Went to Barstow California location to inquire about memberships and active military and family discounts and was told by the manager that they don't offer discounts however she would ask..."
- "An employee who works at the XSport Spa Patricia Delbosque, a self proclaimed friend of mine (2010, 2011), also cut my hair. We small talk about her troubles with the..."
- "I didn't receive my product nor money ..."
- "I went in on a routine oil change on August 3,2015 for my 2012 malibu .Days later I started smelling oil/gas through my vents while driving.several weeks went by the..."
- "i bought a Akita puppies on 8list.com and i was told that it was going to be sent all the way to my house from Arkansas to Greenfield WI.It was..."
- "I have ordered Roshe shoes, size US 8 (UK5.5) in black and white, but received a size US 5.5 (UK 3) in a speckled black and white colour. When..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "My daughter purchased a pair of boots that the Seller said was a size 9 but it was a 10. We immediately wrote Poshmark and sent picture but they..."